About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where Are We?

The idea for this post came to me long ago, but I am just getting to it now. Luckily for you, however, it wasn't until recently that I learned how to embed videos in my blog, and not until very recently how to create a video in Google Earth. So now, the shear millions of followers of this totally awesome blog can watch and understand exactly where we are located. Enjoy:

Oh, PS. I apologize for the very annoying "TRIAL VERSION" watermark smeared across the video, but I did not feel like coughing up $399 for the Pro version of Google Earth, and figured I could make the most of my 7-day trial.


The most recent image Google Earth has to offer was taken March 11, 2006. A wee-bit outdated. Here's a more recent image courtesy of Daum maps. However, our apartment building is so new it isn't shown here either.

No comments:

Post a Comment