About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Backlog - Events from the recent past

Here are a few photos from recent events that haven't yet made it to the blog. Thought I would just put them together:

Feb. 3 - Lunar New Years meal: baked ham, deviled eggs, mash potatoes, sausage, cheese and crackers.
Feb. 8 - Velveeta Mac & Cheese! Sent from Mom, enjoyed by us
Feb. 11 - Our apartment surrounded by noisy things
Feb. 20 - Our loot after a day of shopping at Costco in Busan (300,000 won later)
Feb. 21 - My first attempt at baking. Success! Flour-less peanut butter kiss cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment