About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Monkey Butt

Yes, monkey butt. For those of you who have any experience with a motorcycle, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you who don't, monkey butt basically refers to having a really sore tush after hours of sitting on a bike. The book below was a gift I made for my dad and step-mom. It's a collection of my favorite photos that were taken during our motorcycle trip up the north-shore to Canada last fall. 975 miles in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment