About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Snow Day!

After Jinyeong received a record ~20cm of snow, almost 8 inches on Valentine's Day, our school was forced to cancel classes. Amanda and I took advantage of this unexpected day-off by enjoying some coffee at Caffe Bene with Kang (well I did, and Amanda stayed home to work on finishing her top-secret project). Later we went for a walk and photographed the snow covered city. See the photos with descriptions I took here.

No comments:

Post a Comment