About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Friday, November 5, 2010

It was bound to happen...

Amanda's parents warned us about the toilets in Korea; they described them as holes in the floor... Naturally I didn't believe them, contending that this was the 21st century, and surely things have changed since they lived in Korea ~20 years ago. Well, I humbly stand corrected. This little gem was found in the hospital we visited in Changwon last week when we went in for our physical:

No comments:

Post a Comment