About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fixing the leak

I thought I would throw this on here so you can see what a little utility repair looks like. Last Thursday was our first day of class, and as luck would have it our building's water supply sprung a leak out in the street that morning. And in order to dig the street up to fix the leak they also had to turn off the gas off, which runs our stove, our hot water and our heat.. Needless to say, some of us resorted to such tactics as placing a bowl of water in the toaster oven in order to get some hot water :) Below are a few photos of the repair construction I witnessed, literally right out our apartment's front door:


No comments:

Post a Comment