About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Mokpo + Museum of Natural History

After camping, we spent a couple days taking in the city our friends live in, Mokpo. The city is about 250,000 people, compared to Jinyeong's ~40,000. So it is much larger and has much more to do and see. We didn't need to go far from Becky and Nick's apartment before we were able to enjoy the waterfront, a couple really unusual rocks, as well as a whole cluster of impressive museums. We originally didn't intend to visit the museums, but after we got ridiculously sunburned from camping, the thought of being indoors out of the sun sounded great! Be sure to check out my Mokpo flickr set, as well as my Museum of Natural history set.







It's not easy being Wolverine from the X-Men, but I make it look good.





No comments:

Post a Comment