About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Monday, August 15, 2011

5-day Vacation packed with adventure

The following three posts pertain to the recent vacation time Amanda and I had from July 30 - August 3. During that time we went camping on an island with our friends Becky and Nick, got to see a little of the city they live in and finally spent a couple days in the city Suncheon. I am happy to finally share all the photos and blog posts with you! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment