About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This deserves it's own post

Holy crap! Is what I said after performing an internet speed test at work today. When I arrived there was an internet serviceman behind our reception desk fiddling with things. I asked Glen what he was doing and she said he was installing WiFi. Knowing that we already had wireless capabilities I wasn't really sure what she meant. Much later, I again asked what the serviceman had been doing. She said doing something with the internet. What exactly? Faster internet. Then I understood... So being the inquisitive person that I am, I immediately wanted to perform aforementioned test. And holy crap here are the results!

1 comment: