About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I CAN cook

Well, sort of... This post is a bit late, but I am still quite proud of the meal I prepared last week sometime, so I figured better late than never. I made a a breaded chicken stir-fry, thing. It was good! I cut up the chicken breasts, wet them in egg-white, then rolled them in flour and fried them in oil. While that was happening, I cut up some fresh vegies: green onion, zucchini, tomato, garlic, red pepper, yellow pepper and onion. Once the chicken was nearly finished I threw the vegies in and fried those with the chicken. And VIOLA! Below is my delicious creation:

No comments:

Post a Comment