About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Friday, December 31, 2010

First Snow!

A little late for Christmas, but today we got our first real snow in Jinyeong! I'm sure most of you back home do not understand my excitement and are thinking you have plenty more where that came from. But so far this has been a snow-less winter for us, which we haven't been complaining about, but the site of our first snow was quite fun this morning! Views out our kitchen window, looking south:

1 comment: