About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Friday, July 15, 2011

TimeLapse Video: Korean Construction

A project I decided to undertake back in January turned into a 6-month endeavor. A new building just started going up next to our old apartment, so, I started taking a photo of it's construction from our bedroom window every day. Then, I had to start taking 2 photos and stitching them together because the new building got too big. Then, we had to move out of our original apartment because the electrical wasn't installed to code, so I continued taking photos from the street. After nearly a photo ever day, here's the 44 second video of all 164 photos:


Korean Construction Time Lapse Video from Andrew Tisue on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment