About Andrew Tisue

My photo
Jinyeong-ri, South Korea
After graduating from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, I made the decision to move to South Korea with my girlfriend Amanda, so we could experience a completely foreign culture and country while enabling us to reflect on our recent education, and make plans for our future.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

You and I Hagwon



Hagwon = Private English school. This is our Hagwon, just like our apartment, it's brand new. It occupies the 4th floor of the building near our apartment. The upper left image is the lobby and reception desk; the lower left image is the C-R Room (Comprehension / Review room - computer based testing). The upper right image is a little seating area just off the lobby, to the left of the entrance. The other three are images of some of the classrooms. There are a total 4 classrooms.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew,

    My husband and I are interviewing with You and I on Sunday (Monday your time). There's not a whole lot online about them, but we found your blog while searching for them. We know you have only been there a month or so, but would love to pick your brain on the school, curriculum, etc. My email is nataliembailey@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Thanks,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew,

    My friend and I are interested in working for You and I Hagwan located in Gwanju. Can you tell me about your experience working for them? I tried googling reviews on them but had a hard time finding reviews. My email is hgilliam357@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete